CM may not go to Maha Kumbh
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Chief Minister Narendra Modi is unlikely to attend the Kumbh Mela in Allahabad on February 12, apparently due to "security reasons", sources said Saturday.
Earlier, sources had indicated that Modi would be travelling to Allahabad on February 12 to take a holy dip at the ongoing religious congregation. "There is a question mark on the visit of the Chief Minister to Allahabad now. It seems the rethink is due to security reasons," they said.