CN and heard
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
During a recent meeting of the Electricity Committee of the MC, confusion was created over the word "lux". While a discussion was on about fixing lights of certain lux a councillor wondered aloud why soaps were being talked about in the meeting. It was then clarified that the "lux" being discussed was a measure of light and not the soap.