Coaching course will improve quality of Indian coaches: Pullela Gopichand
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
On successful completion of the course, the selected coaches will be accredited with the BAI for conduct of National Development Programmes/National Coaching Camps.
"This course will enable the competent badminton coaches to be equipped with training method and updated knowledge of sports sciences. Which will go a long way in improving the standard of Indian badminton players at all levels," said TPS Puri, Course Director and Vice President, BAI.
The application process will remain open till February.