Cognizant's Q4 Net up 16 pc; meets 2012 revenue guidance
- PM Modi at UN General Assembly: Women's development integral part of our development plans
- PM Modi in US: What scares CEOs about doing business with India
- Pak expresses 'deep concern' about India's plan to build wall along LoC
- Barack Obama, Xi Jinping agree: US, China won't conduct cybertheft
- Volkswagen faces probe in India after emission standards scandal
Consulting and Technology Services, which represented 50.4 per cent of the quarter's revenue grew 15.2 per cent year-over-year.
Outsourcing services comprised 49.6 per cent of the revenues and grew 19.1 per cent year-on-year.
Financial Services accounted for 41.9 per cent, while healthcare and manufacturing, retail & logistics contributed 25.7 per cent and 21 per cent, respectively of the company's revenues.
Nearly 79 per cent of the company's revenues came from North America, 10.6 per cent from the UK, Rest of Europe (6.2 per cent) and Rest of World (4.4 per cent).
"Across financial services, healthcare, life sciences, retail, manufacturing, media, information services, and high technology, the combination of economic shifts and technology transformation - driven by social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies - is creating game-changing opportunities across the markets we serve," McLoughlin said.