Cold but sunny morning for Delhiites
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
It was a chilly but sunny morning for Delhiites today with the mercury rising a bit during the early hours.
There was shallow fog in the morning hours and the minimum temperature was recorded at 4.4 degree Celsius, three degrees below normal and up from yesterday's 3.3 degrees.
Delhi has been witnessing cold wave conditions in the past one week with both minimum and maximum remaining five degree Celsius below normal.
There was some relief for people as the sun came out after the morning hours.
Flight operations were today normal at the IGI airport here despite shallow fog.