Cold but sunny morning for Delhiites
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
It was a chilly but sunny morning for Delhiites today with the mercury rising a bit during the early hours.
There was shallow fog in the morning hours and the minimum temperature was recorded at 4.4 degree Celsius, three degrees below normal and up from yesterday's 3.3 degrees.
Delhi has been witnessing cold wave conditions in the past one week with both minimum and maximum remaining five degree Celsius below normal.
There was some relief for people as the sun came out after the morning hours.
Flight operations were today normal at the IGI airport here despite shallow fog.