Cold conditions persist in Punjab, minimum rises in Haryana
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Cold conditions today persisted in most parts of Punjab while there was a marginal increase in the minimum temperatures in Haryana.
Amritsar remained the coldest place in the two states recording a minimum of 3 degrees Celsius, the MeT office said here.
Ludhiana also braved a cold night at 5.9 deg C, one below normal while Patiala experienced the chill at 5.4 deg C minimum, also down by a degree. In Haryana, Bhiwani recorded a low of 9 deg C, up two notches while Hisar recorded a minimum of 6.3 deg C. Ambala's low of 6.6 deg C settled a notch above normal, Narnaul registered a low of 6 deg C while Karnal's minimum settled at 7 deg C. Chandigarh's minimum settled three degrees above normal range at 8.5 deg
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry