Colin Farrell is a poetry fan: Jessica Biel
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR take on KXIP in battle of equals
Actress Jessica Biel says she bonded with "Total Recall" co-star Colin Farrell over their shared passion for poetry.
Biel, 30, who is engaged to Justin Timberlake, said she needs to find something to be attracted to in all her leading men so she can forge chemistry with them on-screen, reported Sun online.
"I feel like when you do have to have chemistry with somebody you've just met the best thing to do is you find one thing about them that you really like whether it's that he's kind or he's really funny or he's a good chef even.
"It's something funny like that and you grab onto that so you're like, 'Oh, he's a great chef,' and you make that the basis for your fascination or obsession or passion for that person who you really don't know at all," she said.