Colin Farrell is a poetry fan: Jessica Biel
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Actress Jessica Biel says she bonded with "Total Recall" co-star Colin Farrell over their shared passion for poetry.
Biel, 30, who is engaged to Justin Timberlake, said she needs to find something to be attracted to in all her leading men so she can forge chemistry with them on-screen, reported Sun online.
"I feel like when you do have to have chemistry with somebody you've just met the best thing to do is you find one thing about them that you really like whether it's that he's kind or he's really funny or he's a good chef even.
"It's something funny like that and you grab onto that so you're like, 'Oh, he's a great chef,' and you make that the basis for your fascination or obsession or passion for that person who you really don't know at all," she said.