Colin Farrell is a poetry fan: Jessica Biel
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Actress Jessica Biel says she bonded with "Total Recall" co-star Colin Farrell over their shared passion for poetry.
Biel, 30, who is engaged to Justin Timberlake, said she needs to find something to be attracted to in all her leading men so she can forge chemistry with them on-screen, reported Sun online.
"I feel like when you do have to have chemistry with somebody you've just met the best thing to do is you find one thing about them that you really like whether it's that he's kind or he's really funny or he's a good chef even.
"It's something funny like that and you grab onto that so you're like, 'Oh, he's a great chef,' and you make that the basis for your fascination or obsession or passion for that person who you really don't know at all," she said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today