College girl murdered, body burnt with tyres in Nagpur
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
A teenager girl was allegedly murdered and her body was burned down by unknown persons at Indrayani Nagar on the city outskirts, police said today.
Dhanashri Ramteke (19), a final year B.A student of a local college, was allegedly killed and later her body was burned down using tyres, apparently to prevent police from identifying her, by unknown persons at the hilly area last evening, they said.
Police are investigating the motive behind the crime and about from where the victim hailed from.
An offence under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code was registered against unknown persons.