College girl murdered, body burnt with tyres in Nagpur
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
A teenager girl was allegedly murdered and her body was burned down by unknown persons at Indrayani Nagar on the city outskirts, police said today.
Dhanashri Ramteke (19), a final year B.A student of a local college, was allegedly killed and later her body was burned down using tyres, apparently to prevent police from identifying her, by unknown persons at the hilly area last evening, they said.
Police are investigating the motive behind the crime and about from where the victim hailed from.
An offence under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code was registered against unknown persons.