College girl murdered, body burnt with tyres in Nagpur
- Bihar polls: Jitan Ram Manjhi announces alliance with BJP
- NSCN-K plans revenge attack; high alert sounded across Northeast
- Pak Senate slams Modi's remarks, passes resolution
- Parrikar says those who 'fear India's new posture' have started reacting
- Airtel calls it ‘standard solution’, but experts say 'spy code' is illegal
A teenager girl was allegedly murdered and her body was burned down by unknown persons at Indrayani Nagar on the city outskirts, police said today.
Dhanashri Ramteke (19), a final year B.A student of a local college, was allegedly killed and later her body was burned down using tyres, apparently to prevent police from identifying her, by unknown persons at the hilly area last evening, they said.
Police are investigating the motive behind the crime and about from where the victim hailed from.
An offence under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code was registered against unknown persons.