Colombian wife pours boiling water on cheating husband's genitals
A woman from Colombia poured boiling water onto her husband's genitals as he slept after finding out he had been unfaithful, it has been claimed.
Yolivel Lopez allegedly tipped the scorching liquid on top of Nefer Netan's private parts after receiving a call from his mistress saying they had just had sex, the New York Daily News reported.
El Meridiano reports that Netan arrived at his home in the early hours of Tuesday morning after saying that he had been out for a few drinks with friends.
Lopez allowed him to fall asleep, before going to the kitchen where she filled a pot with water and placed it on the stove to heat up.
Once boiled, she carried the pot into the bedroom and tipped it onto her husband's genitals.
Neighbors in the town of Martinez, near Cerete in north-east Colombia, said Netan's screams "pierced the night sky" and he was taken to hospital for treatment.
But, according to El Meridiano, doctors said his penis was "utterly destroyed" in the incident.
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’
- At workers’ meet, silent Rahul ‘packs a punch’