Colombian wife pours boiling water on cheating husband's penis
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
A woman from Colombia poured boiling water onto her husband's genitals as he slept after finding out he had been unfaithful, it has been claimed.
Yolivel Lopez allegedly tipped the scorching liquid on top of Nefer Netan's private parts after receiving a call from his mistress saying they had just had sex, the New York Daily News reported.
El Meridiano reports that Netan arrived at his home in the early hours of Tuesday morning after saying that he had been out for a few drinks with friends.
Lopez allowed him to fall asleep, before going to the kitchen where she filled a pot with water and placed it on the stove to heat up.
Once boiled, she carried the pot into the bedroom and tipped it onto her husband's genitals.
Neighbors in the town of Martinez, near Cerete in north-east Colombia, said Netan's screams 'pierced the night sky' and he was taken to hospital for treatment.
But, according to El Meridiano, doctors said his penis was 'utterly destroyed' in the incident.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth