- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Taking laughter to the next level, ZETC Punjabi is all set to launch a new show with comedian and actor Rana Ranbir. Fuffad Da Funda is a one-hour show with a good dose of the latest Punjabi music. Ranbir, along with a co-actor, will entertain the viewers with hilarious skits. After a hiatus of five years, Ranbir will be seen on the small screen in a big way. All this while, he was busy with Punjabi stage shows, radio and television productions. He has also directed a work called Aala Afsar. Apart from comedies on television, he also anchored Zee Network's road show Excuse Me Please and acted in Jugnu Mast Mast. "Fuffad Da Funda will give a new dimension to comedy and music, the two most popular formats of Punjabi viewers. Fun is the only mantra going on in my head right now," he says. The show will air Monday to Friday 8pm from March 4.