- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Taking laughter to the next level, ZETC Punjabi is all set to launch a new show with comedian and actor Rana Ranbir. Fuffad Da Funda is a one-hour show with a good dose of the latest Punjabi music. Ranbir, along with a co-actor, will entertain the viewers with hilarious skits. After a hiatus of five years, Ranbir will be seen on the small screen in a big way. All this while, he was busy with Punjabi stage shows, radio and television productions. He has also directed a work called Aala Afsar. Apart from comedies on television, he also anchored Zee Network's road show Excuse Me Please and acted in Jugnu Mast Mast. "Fuffad Da Funda will give a new dimension to comedy and music, the two most popular formats of Punjabi viewers. Fun is the only mantra going on in my head right now," he says. The show will air Monday to Friday 8pm from March 4.