- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
Taking laughter to the next level, ZETC Punjabi is all set to launch a new show with comedian and actor Rana Ranbir. Fuffad Da Funda is a one-hour show with a good dose of the latest Punjabi music. Ranbir, along with a co-actor, will entertain the viewers with hilarious skits. After a hiatus of five years, Ranbir will be seen on the small screen in a big way. All this while, he was busy with Punjabi stage shows, radio and television productions. He has also directed a work called Aala Afsar. Apart from comedies on television, he also anchored Zee Network's road show Excuse Me Please and acted in Jugnu Mast Mast. "Fuffad Da Funda will give a new dimension to comedy and music, the two most popular formats of Punjabi viewers. Fun is the only mantra going on in my head right now," he says. The show will air Monday to Friday 8pm from March 4.
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies
- The Council of Islamic Ideology symbolises a contagion of pious madness
- India cannot continue to fight a 21st century battle with 19th century institutions
- Odd-even policy took on pollution. Now address congestion.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?