Comparison with Spice Girls a compliment: The Saturdays
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Rochelle Humes, member of The Saturdays band, says it is a great feeling when their band is compared to the popular Spice Girls.
The Saturdays, which consists of Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford and Vanessa White besides Humes, are compared to the Spice Girls as they have similar number of members and have a similar growth chart, reported Sun online.
"To be honest, it is nothing but a compliment," Humes said.
However, Humes said that they have their own identity and not a xerox of Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown, Melani Chisholm and Geri Halliwell.
"It is amazing to be compared to them, but we are very different," she said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer