'Concentrate on drought relief’
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
To counter the 'drought politics' of the Opposition in the state, Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar have asked MLAs/ MPs of the ruling parties to intensify tours in their respective constituencies to offer help to people. District collectors have been told to focus entirely on drought relief. NGOs are being roped in by ruling parties to find a way to deal with the crisis.