Concert for a cause
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Aradhna, a band that fuses traditional Indian devotional music with Christian themes, performed at a benefit concert at the amphitheater at Ishanya Mall on November 15. The concert was organised in aid of a rescue program for minors trapped in flesh trade and to ensure proper rehabilitation facilities for them. The band comprises of Chris Hale on lead vocals and sitar, Peter Hicks on acoustic guitar and sitar and Travis McAfee on bass. They performed soulful songs that fused elements of American rock, folk and classical music with ancient Sanskrit prayers, devotional bhajans and world music to create a spiritual experience.