Concur launches travel & expense cos fund
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Prime Minister could not understand coalition politics, says Jaiswal
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Travel and expense (T&E) management solutions provider Concur today launched USD-150 million (about Rs 835 crore) fund for supporting emerging companies in the T&E cloud ecosystem.
The Concur Perfect Trip Fund's vision is to create a travel ecosystem that dynamically responds to the needs of business travellers, the companies that they work for and the suppliers that serve them, Concur said in a statement.
As part of the strategy, Concur has recently invested in Evature, which has a solution for providing natural-language search capabilities for online travel.
Concur has also invested in companies like Cleartrip, buuteeq (cloud digital marketing system for hotels), Room 77 (hotel search site), Yapta (provider of intelligent price tracking) and TaxiMagic (mobile consumer solutions for ground transportation).
"An integral component of Concur's vision for The Perfect Trip is building out the services, functionality and global infrastructure available via the Concur T&E Cloud," Concur Senior Director (Marketing) Christopher Juneau said.
Concur is also investing to foster innovation and nurture game-changing technologies that can be leveraged by the entire business travel ecosystem to drive the vision of The Perfect Trip, he added.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready