Conductor confronts eve teasers, stabbed
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
A Haryana roadways conductor was allegedly stabbed by four youngsters, when he confronted them while they were allegedly harassing a girl in the bus. The incident took place in Amabala late Thursday when the conductor, Sultan Singh, was on way home after completing his duty hours. He boarded a private bus from Aggarsen chowk and had to get off at Manav chowk. According to the police, a group of three-four youngsters were harassing a young girl in the bus. Even as the girl requested the fellow passengers for help, Sultan Singh confronted the boys who started abusing him. The heated arguments resulted into a scuffle and one of the boys stabbed Sultan Singh repeatedly. The accused fled from the bus while Sultan was rushed to a nearby hospital in Ambala. However, the girl refused to give any statement. Later the police arrested the accused, including Harveer and Kulbir both students and Shubhkaran, a salesman at a garment store in Ambala.