Conductor confronts eve teasers, stabbed
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
A Haryana roadways conductor was allegedly stabbed by four youngsters, when he confronted them while they were allegedly harassing a girl in the bus. The incident took place in Amabala late Thursday when the conductor, Sultan Singh, was on way home after completing his duty hours. He boarded a private bus from Aggarsen chowk and had to get off at Manav chowk. According to the police, a group of three-four youngsters were harassing a young girl in the bus. Even as the girl requested the fellow passengers for help, Sultan Singh confronted the boys who started abusing him. The heated arguments resulted into a scuffle and one of the boys stabbed Sultan Singh repeatedly. The accused fled from the bus while Sultan was rushed to a nearby hospital in Ambala. However, the girl refused to give any statement. Later the police arrested the accused, including Harveer and Kulbir both students and Shubhkaran, a salesman at a garment store in Ambala.