Cong a parking lot for criminals: Majithia
Revenue Minister and president of the Youth Akali Dal, Bikram Majithia, on Friday accused the Congress of being a "parking lot for criminals and hooligans".
Reacting to state Congress chief Captain Amarinder Singh accusing him of patronising criminals and rewarding them with party posts, Majithia said: "The Congress should self introspect and they will see for themselves the kind of patronage it had given to criminal elements."
Maintaining that he did not need advice and sermons from a person who has brought the worst kind of morals and ethics into politics, Majithia told Amarinder: "You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."
On Thursday, while condemning the murder of ASI Ravinderpal Singh, Amari-nder had accused Majithia of "patronising goons and criminals, who had the audacity to kill an ASI who objected to his daughter being eve-teased".
- Important for young Kashmiris to continue doing what they are doing at the moment
- ‘Masaan’ and ‘Sairat’ talk about a feudalism and misogyny that won’t wither away
- Politics today is telling students to think within, as well as beyond them
- Make I-T laws less subjective, fix accountability of officers
- Modi regime has had to tell a new story in a rapidly changing global economy
- The next thousand days