Cong harvested BSP chief’s ire against BJP, PM rang Mulayam
- India kicks-off world's largest democratic excercise as voting begins in Assam, Tripura
- Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA, joins hands with BJP
- Sri Lanka end 18-year wait
- In first visit after riots, Mulayam defends UP govt, rakes up Gujarat
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP likely to release its poll manifesto today
He asked if the move was linked to the "disproportionate assets case where notices have been issued to her and the CBI" because "the surrounding circumstances are too suspicious to indicate a deal between BSP and Congress".
He also said that the "BJP totally condemns the most abusing and substandard comments against the leader of opposition in the Lok Sabha. We welcome criticism, but this was abuse."
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains
- Green campaign: Phoolka to ride cycle, Bittu talks of birds
- SUV driver hits car, tries to run over inspector at naka; cases registered
- Parties cash in on Sunday mood, star appeal for votes