Cong MPs from Telangana warn party of showdown over statehood
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Venkat Reddy had been openly criticising the Congress leadership over the statehood issue for sometime now. He is also tipped to join the TRS along with his close associate and MLA Lingaiah. TRS circles claim that at least half-a-dozen MLAs of the ruling party were ready to switch sides if the Centre did not announce a decision on Telangana by 28.