Cong targets BJP clean chit to Gadkari
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
Taking a dig at the BJP for giving a clean chit to its president Nitin Gadkari, Information & Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari on Wednesday said the questions being raised about Gadkari were a result of the internecine battle within the Opposition party.
"This is a strange process in which informer, investigator and judge is the same," Tewari said. "What is remarkable is that those who call themselves social activists... if questions are raised on their methods and when the BJP is questioned, then the process of exoneration is the same. Now this similarity, is it confined to this or does it go further? The questions that are being raised about the Gadkari are a result of the party's internal fights. And these who call themselves social workers, they are just a B team of one of the BJP camps."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer