Cong targets BJP clean chit to Gadkari
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Taking a dig at the BJP for giving a clean chit to its president Nitin Gadkari, Information & Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari on Wednesday said the questions being raised about Gadkari were a result of the internecine battle within the Opposition party.
"This is a strange process in which informer, investigator and judge is the same," Tewari said. "What is remarkable is that those who call themselves social activists... if questions are raised on their methods and when the BJP is questioned, then the process of exoneration is the same. Now this similarity, is it confined to this or does it go further? The questions that are being raised about the Gadkari are a result of the party's internal fights. And these who call themselves social workers, they are just a B team of one of the BJP camps."