Cong-INPT candidates file nominations
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Opposition Congress-Indigenous Nationalist Party of Tripura (INPT) alliance candidates on Friday filed nomination papers for the February 14 Assembly election today, sources in the election department said.
Of them, 75 were from Congress, 13 from Indigenous Nationalist Party of Tripura (INPT).
Among others Tripura Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president Sudip Roy Burman, Leader of the Opposition (Cong) Ratan Lal Nath and president of INPT, Bijoy Hrankhawl submitted their nominations.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU