Cong-INPT candidates file nominations
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
Opposition Congress-Indigenous Nationalist Party of Tripura (INPT) alliance candidates on Friday filed nomination papers for the February 14 Assembly election today, sources in the election department said.
Of them, 75 were from Congress, 13 from Indigenous Nationalist Party of Tripura (INPT).
Among others Tripura Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president Sudip Roy Burman, Leader of the Opposition (Cong) Ratan Lal Nath and president of INPT, Bijoy Hrankhawl submitted their nominations.