Congress slams Oppn for taking Lokpal to Anna's street dais
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: Miller blitzkrieg enables KXIP to pull off second succesful run-chase
His remarks came a day after several non-Congress parties including the BJP and the Left parties shared stage with Hazare at Jantar Mantar where he held a day-long fast to protest against the report of the Parliamentary Committee on the Lokpal bill.
Asked about his views on the Jan Lokpal Bill being advocated by Hazare, he merely said that everyone has the right to give his views and if someone gives a good
suggestion, then it is welcome. "But Parliament is the place for final discussions and decision."
At the Jantar Mantar yesterday, several political parties flayed the government and the Parliamentary Standing Committee for preparing a weak Lokpal draft. Some of them also appealed to Anna and his team to be flexible in their approach towards the Bill.