Constable dead in Dhaula Kuan
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
A Delhi Police constable was found dead in the Ridge area of Dhaula Kuan on Saturday morning. Constable Suresh Kumar (48) had been reported missing on February 19. Police sources said he had been sent to the Rashtrapati Bhavan to deliver an official communication on the day he went missing. Police suspect that Suresh was poisoned. A case of murder has been registered.