Contraceptive pills can help stave off dementia
Agencies : London, Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:10 hrs
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
The contraceptive pill may been shown to protect against some cancers such as ovarian and bowel, however, it is thought to raise the risk of breast tumours, report said.