Contraceptive pills can help stave off dementia
Agencies : London, Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:10 hrs
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
The contraceptive pill may been shown to protect against some cancers such as ovarian and bowel, however, it is thought to raise the risk of breast tumours, report said.