Cop among three booked for ‘rape’
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
A constable of the Punjab Police is among three persons booked for the alleged rape of a woman, who claimed that she was raped by the accused six months ago.
The accused constable has been identified as Kulwinder Singh. The woman was married to Gurcharan Singh, nephew of the accused constable, and both had got police protection from Punjab and Haryana High Court. The woman, however, claims she was married to Singh under the influence of some intoxicant.