Cop charged with forcing woman colleague to watch blue film
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
She said she reported for work at 10 am. The accused, who was the incharge of the HAX branch, came to her at about 12 pm on the pretext of showing that his mobile phone has internet facility but started showing her a blue film.
The accused forced her to watch the film even as she objected to the same and tried to touch her in an objectionable manner.
The complainant said she left her seat and the accused told her to report to him in the evening on the pretext of official work.
The complainant ASI said that when she went up to him, the accused started kissing her and told her that he loved her.
The ASI narrated the incident to his husband and also made a complaint to the DCP West the next day.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov