Cop charged with forcing woman colleague to watch blue film
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
She said she reported for work at 10 am. The accused, who was the incharge of the HAX branch, came to her at about 12 pm on the pretext of showing that his mobile phone has internet facility but started showing her a blue film.
The accused forced her to watch the film even as she objected to the same and tried to touch her in an objectionable manner.
The complainant said she left her seat and the accused told her to report to him in the evening on the pretext of official work.
The complainant ASI said that when she went up to him, the accused started kissing her and told her that he loved her.
The ASI narrated the incident to his husband and also made a complaint to the DCP West the next day.