Cop charged with forcing woman colleague to watch blue film
- Solar scam: Kerala CM Oommen Chandy moves High Court against vigilance court order
- Workplace complaints high with both SC, ST panels
- Bhubaneswar leads Govt’s Smart City list, Rs 50,802 crore to be invested over five years
- Dead whale washes ashore at Mumbai's Juhu beach
- Zika virus is 'spreading explosively', says UN health chief
She said she reported for work at 10 am. The accused, who was the incharge of the HAX branch, came to her at about 12 pm on the pretext of showing that his mobile phone has internet facility but started showing her a blue film.
The accused forced her to watch the film even as she objected to the same and tried to touch her in an objectionable manner.
The complainant said she left her seat and the accused told her to report to him in the evening on the pretext of official work.
The complainant ASI said that when she went up to him, the accused started kissing her and told her that he loved her.
The ASI narrated the incident to his husband and also made a complaint to the DCP West the next day.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph