Cop charged with forcing woman colleague to watch blue film
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
She said she reported for work at 10 am. The accused, who was the incharge of the HAX branch, came to her at about 12 pm on the pretext of showing that his mobile phone has internet facility but started showing her a blue film.
The accused forced her to watch the film even as she objected to the same and tried to touch her in an objectionable manner.
The complainant said she left her seat and the accused told her to report to him in the evening on the pretext of official work.
The complainant ASI said that when she went up to him, the accused started kissing her and told her that he loved her.
The ASI narrated the incident to his husband and also made a complaint to the DCP West the next day.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since