Core sector growth slows down to 1.8% in November
- Congress wants Amit Shah held, BJP says nation shares his views
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- Unruffled Indian team lets hair down with PS3, selfies, soccer
Steel and electricity production slowed to 6 per cent and 2.3 per cent, respectively. In the same month last year, it was 10.5 per cent and 14.4 per cent in that order.
Petroleum refinery output also slowed down to 6.6 per cent against to 11.2 per cent last year.
However, production of fertiliser and crude oil grew by 5 per cent and 0.8 per cent in November respectively.
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death