Core sector growth slows down to 1.8% in November
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Steel and electricity production slowed to 6 per cent and 2.3 per cent, respectively. In the same month last year, it was 10.5 per cent and 14.4 per cent in that order.
Petroleum refinery output also slowed down to 6.6 per cent against to 11.2 per cent last year.
However, production of fertiliser and crude oil grew by 5 per cent and 0.8 per cent in November respectively.