Louise Khurshid facing attempt to murder charge?
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
- Modi govt clears projects but where are the orders?
- Crew have ‘verbally’ admitted they are Pak nationals: Coast Guard
An FIR was today lodged against Louise Khurshid wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and others on various charges, including attempt to murder, on the complaint of activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), who were allegedly beaten by her supporters.
The FIR was lodged against Louise and 10 others on charges of attempt to murder, loot and dacoity on complaint of AAP, district President Vivek Yadav, Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said.
Yadav was beaten yesterday while his party activists were showing black flags to Louise during an eye camp at the district hospital here.
A cross FIR has also been lodged by Congress district president Prakash Pradhan against Yadav for attacking Congress workers and looting mobile phones. The police is probing the matter.