Corruption case: Ministers demand apology from BJP
- Somnath Bharti surrenders before police, says was not evading arrest
- Strong evidence of flowing salt water on Mars: Study
- Obama at UNGA, asks world to unite in fight against terrorism
- Congress insulting Modi's devotion to his mother is pathetic: BJP
- No evidence against ex-PM Manmohan Singh in coal scam case: CBI to court
A day after a Shimla court gave a clean chit to Virbhadra Singh and his wife Pratibha Singh, the newly appointed ministers demanded an apology from the BJP for fabricating false cases against the duo.
In a joint statement, the ministers blamed former Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal and other BJP leaders for resorting to "foul and immoral means" to sideline Virbhadra from the political scenario fearing his immense popularity and mass acceptance. "When the BJP leaders had been vocal in creating hype in the public by publicising the CD case, they should now show moral courage and tender a public apology" the statement reads.