Cosmos to launch internet service on January 18
- Telangana Bill LIVE: Lok Sabha TV transmission stopped, reports say celebrations in Hyderabad
- Modi: Congress is an epidemic which spreads rapidly, says BJP's PM candidate
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
The Cosmos Cooperative Bank will launch internet banking service on the occasion of its 107th anniversary on January 18.
The announcement was made by chairman-in-charge Krishnakumar Goyal at a press conference in the city where chief executive officer Vikrant Ponkshe, managing director Suhas Gokhale and members of board of directors were also present. Goyal said the service will be launched by Meena Hemchandra, CGM, Reserve Bank of India's College of Agriculture Banking, Pune. "With the help of internet banking, customers can conveniently check their balance, access details of their transactions, register for SMS service and email alerts, fund transfer etc," said Goyal. The customers can also call on a special toll free number 1800 233 0234 to clear their doubts and seek information, he said.
- Murder of Sahu siblings: Court says convict to be in jail for ‘the rest of his life’
- Inauguration drama: Amid BJP’s boos and barbs, mayor stars in second act
- Police’s grievance cell flooded with complaints from cops, 15 in past year
- NDA lodges FIR after cadet goes missing, he returns to tell cops he missed family
- Allow us to install gates at Narmada dam, you take credit: Modi to Centre
- ‘Modi key conspirator of 2002 riots, not fit for PM’