Cosmos to launch internet service on January 18
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
The Cosmos Cooperative Bank will launch internet banking service on the occasion of its 107th anniversary on January 18.
The announcement was made by chairman-in-charge Krishnakumar Goyal at a press conference in the city where chief executive officer Vikrant Ponkshe, managing director Suhas Gokhale and members of board of directors were also present. Goyal said the service will be launched by Meena Hemchandra, CGM, Reserve Bank of India's College of Agriculture Banking, Pune. "With the help of internet banking, customers can conveniently check their balance, access details of their transactions, register for SMS service and email alerts, fund transfer etc," said Goyal. The customers can also call on a special toll free number 1800 233 0234 to clear their doubts and seek information, he said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties