Councillor ‘breaks’ sewer pipes
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR set stiff target for KXIP
The Bahadurke Dyeing and Knitwear Association has demanded registration of an FIR against the councillor of the area Randhir Singh Sibia for allegedly breaking the main holes of three dyeing factories, which were connected to the main MC line. The councillor allegedly got them damaged with the help of a JCB machine. The association President Bawa Jain claimed that the pipes had been laid for more than 10 years and the councillor was harassing them. The councillor was not available for comments.