Country's first Motor Home launched in Chandigarh
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Chandigarh based JCBL that is into special purpose vehicles and Italys PLA that is known the world over for Caravans today joined hands to launch what they claimed to be country's first motorhome.
The state-of-the-art motorhome launched today is equipped with a lounge, a kitchen, refrigerator, a toilet and a luxurious bedroom to give the discerning buyer a semblance of a comfortable and a spacious home. Built on the Fiat Ducato Chassis, these motorhomes can be seamlessly converted into an office, guest house, a place for entertainment or a home away from home as per your needs and requirements. With Fiat India providing technical and service backup for the Fiat Ducato Chassis, the privileged buyer can blissfully travel across India without getting perturbed about service back up.
Rajinder Aggarwal, CMD, JCBL Group said, "We believe that traveling should be a pleasurable experience irrespective of whether it is a short drive for a family picnic or reaching an important destination to strike a business deal. Our motorhomes are designed around your needs and crafted to perfection with style and imagination. It's a perfect symbiotic existence of art and technology. Trust, reliability and strength are hallmark of JCBL and our newly launched motorhomes reflect these traits".
Rishi Aggarwal, managing director of JCBL said that "JCBL is targeting to sell about 100 units in the first year. Priced at about Rs 76 lakh, the motorhome is home on wheels or a recreational vehicle whatever be the term used to define motorhomes. it is poised to be a 'must-buy' in India where traveling for pleasure or business has increased over the years. Watching movies, listening to your favorite music in the comfort of the ergonomically designed motorhome will soon be an irresistible choice for all those who are willing to indulge in a journey of a different kind. The hassle of searching for a hygienic washroom will soon be a thing of past as JCBL motorhomes come with tastefully designed bathrooms that are equipped with chemical toilet, hot shower and wash basin.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?