Court asks police chief to probe NCB officer
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
"It is the bounden duty of this court to get the allegations made by the accused inquired into.If the handwriting .....is found to be that of Akhilesh Mishra or it is found that the said documents were got filled at his instance, then the obvious and shocking inference that will have to be necessarily made is that not only officials of NCB but other officials who were also on deputation in NCB like Akhilesh Mishra colluded with him to falsely implicate the accused and infringed upon her constitutional right to liberty by blatantly misusing their official position," the court said.