Court date set for Kim Kardashian's divorce
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries have reportedly been assigned a court date in February to continue with their divorce proceedings.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star's wedding to Humphries lasted just 72 days in 2011 but they are still legally married because the estranged cannot agree on how to proceed, reported Hollywood Life.
"Kim and Kris will both meet in the courtroom in February to continue their divorce proceedings. (Kim and Kris are) both stubborn and they won't end it because they both want to prove their point," a source said.
Meanwhile, Kardashian's boyfriend Kanye West is said to be tired of the prolonged divorce as he is desperate to marry the star.
"The only thing he wants to give Kim for Christmas he can't... He wants her to be free from this dude. It's been going on way too long and he hates this. Really son, you don't understand how much he despises him. He hates this dude with a passion. He is crazy when it comes to this and rightfully so. He gave her the world already, so now he's got to get her the entire planet," the source added.