Court date set for Kim Kardashian's divorce
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries have reportedly been assigned a court date in February to continue with their divorce proceedings.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star's wedding to Humphries lasted just 72 days in 2011 but they are still legally married because the estranged cannot agree on how to proceed, reported Hollywood Life.
"Kim and Kris will both meet in the courtroom in February to continue their divorce proceedings. (Kim and Kris are) both stubborn and they won't end it because they both want to prove their point," a source said.
Meanwhile, Kardashian's boyfriend Kanye West is said to be tired of the prolonged divorce as he is desperate to marry the star.
"The only thing he wants to give Kim for Christmas he can't... He wants her to be free from this dude. It's been going on way too long and he hates this. Really son, you don't understand how much he despises him. He hates this dude with a passion. He is crazy when it comes to this and rightfully so. He gave her the world already, so now he's got to get her the entire planet," the source added.