Court date set for Kim Kardashian's divorce
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries have reportedly been assigned a court date in February to continue with their divorce proceedings.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star's wedding to Humphries lasted just 72 days in 2011 but they are still legally married because the estranged cannot agree on how to proceed, reported Hollywood Life.
"Kim and Kris will both meet in the courtroom in February to continue their divorce proceedings. (Kim and Kris are) both stubborn and they won't end it because they both want to prove their point," a source said.
Meanwhile, Kardashian's boyfriend Kanye West is said to be tired of the prolonged divorce as he is desperate to marry the star.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself