Court frames charges, 5 accused plead not guilty
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
During earlier proceedings in the magistrate's court, the public prosecutor had told the court that the statement of the complainant (the victim's male friend) and the victim herself spelled out the commission of all offences.
The prosecutor, while filing the chargesheet against the accused, had said DNA reports had indicated that the blood of the victims were found on the clothes of all the accused.
The prosecutor had also told the court that the chargesheet names 80 witnesses and contains a list of 12 items of evidence gathered against the accused.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun