Court gives bail to one in Reebok case
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
A Gurgaon trial court on Tuesday granted bail to one of the 12 accused in the Reebok scam.
Surakshit Bhatt, who was a senior executive with Reebok, was in judicial custody for more than two months.
Confirming the development, Harish Malhotra, Bhatt's lawyer said that Bhatt has been granted bail on two securities of Rs 1 lakh each and also asked to submit his passport.
"We argued that till date he has not been sacked from the company and since his the time of filing the FIR he has been regularly cooperating in the investigations," Malhotra said.