Court gives bail to one in Reebok case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
A Gurgaon trial court on Tuesday granted bail to one of the 12 accused in the Reebok scam.
Surakshit Bhatt, who was a senior executive with Reebok, was in judicial custody for more than two months.
Confirming the development, Harish Malhotra, Bhatt's lawyer said that Bhatt has been granted bail on two securities of Rs 1 lakh each and also asked to submit his passport.
"We argued that till date he has not been sacked from the company and since his the time of filing the FIR he has been regularly cooperating in the investigations," Malhotra said.
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase