Court gives bail to one in Reebok case
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
A Gurgaon trial court on Tuesday granted bail to one of the 12 accused in the Reebok scam.
Surakshit Bhatt, who was a senior executive with Reebok, was in judicial custody for more than two months.
Confirming the development, Harish Malhotra, Bhatt's lawyer said that Bhatt has been granted bail on two securities of Rs 1 lakh each and also asked to submit his passport.
"We argued that till date he has not been sacked from the company and since his the time of filing the FIR he has been regularly cooperating in the investigations," Malhotra said.