Court issues letter rogatory for quizzing Headley, Rana
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
A magistrate's court in the city on Monday signed an order issuing a letter rogatory (LR) to a Chicago court to allow the Mumbai Police Crime Branch to interrogate David Coleman Headley and Tahawwur Rana for their alleged role in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.