Court issues order for attaching ex-Laccfed chairman’s properties
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Nine ministers in the previous BSP government, including Naseemuddin Siddiqui and Swami Prasad Maurya, are under the scanner for allegedly taking kickbacks from LACCFED officials in return for allotting it work from their departments.
Two of the former ministers — Rangnath Mishra and Chandradeo Ram Yadav — are absconding for one-and-half months.