Court pulls up police for filing closure report in rape case
Sumegha Gulati : New Delhi, Fri Feb 22 2013, 02:22 hrs
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
The court directed the Delhi Police Commissioner to look into the "conduct of the IO, SHO and ACP and take appropriate action against them within eight weeks".