Court rejects Rishi Banda’s bail plea
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
A local court on Monday rejected the bail plea of Rishi Banda, the 'expelled' vice-president of Youth Akali Dal (YAD). He was one of the accused in the assault on NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi at `The Hub' where AIG S S Mand was also hurt in a scuffle. The incident had happened on December 24. Sunny Johar, the expelled senior vice-president of YAD and owner of the restaurant, however, did not apply for bail.