Court rejects Rishi Banda’s bail plea
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
A local court on Monday rejected the bail plea of Rishi Banda, the 'expelled' vice-president of Youth Akali Dal (YAD). He was one of the accused in the assault on NRI Paramjeet Singh Passi at `The Hub' where AIG S S Mand was also hurt in a scuffle. The incident had happened on December 24. Sunny Johar, the expelled senior vice-president of YAD and owner of the restaurant, however, did not apply for bail.