Courtney Cox spotted cuddling with 'Cougar Town' co-star Josh Hopkins
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
Romance rumours have been swirling around Courtney Cox and Josh Hopkins for months and the 'Cougar Town' co-stars have further fuelled them by indulging in some public display of affection on the sets of the hit comedy.
The pair were seen cuddling up in between takes as they shot scenes for their hit comedy on location in Venice Beach on Friday, reported Daily Mail.
Mother-of-one Cox, 48, was seen placing her hand on 42-year-old Hopkins' chest as he put his arm around her while they enjoyed a brief break from filming on set.
Cox looked chic for the shoot in her pink and orange top, matching bright jacket and jeans, while Hopkins also opted for a casual look in jeans and a grey jacket.
The actress has previously denied she has anything more than a professional relationship with Hopkins, after the rumours first began when he was pictured on holiday with the actress and her daughter Coco.