Courtney Cox spotted cuddling with 'Cougar Town' co-star Josh Hopkins
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Romance rumours have been swirling around Courtney Cox and Josh Hopkins for months and the 'Cougar Town' co-stars have further fuelled them by indulging in some public display of affection on the sets of the hit comedy.
The pair were seen cuddling up in between takes as they shot scenes for their hit comedy on location in Venice Beach on Friday, reported Daily Mail.
Mother-of-one Cox, 48, was seen placing her hand on 42-year-old Hopkins' chest as he put his arm around her while they enjoyed a brief break from filming on set.
Cox looked chic for the shoot in her pink and orange top, matching bright jacket and jeans, while Hopkins also opted for a casual look in jeans and a grey jacket.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment