Courtney Cox spotted cuddling with 'Cougar Town' co-star Josh Hopkins
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
Romance rumours have been swirling around Courtney Cox and Josh Hopkins for months and the 'Cougar Town' co-stars have further fuelled them by indulging in some public display of affection on the sets of the hit comedy.
The pair were seen cuddling up in between takes as they shot scenes for their hit comedy on location in Venice Beach on Friday, reported Daily Mail.
Mother-of-one Cox, 48, was seen placing her hand on 42-year-old Hopkins' chest as he put his arm around her while they enjoyed a brief break from filming on set.
Cox looked chic for the shoot in her pink and orange top, matching bright jacket and jeans, while Hopkins also opted for a casual look in jeans and a grey jacket.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue