CPI(M) leaders should avoid using derogatory words: Biman Bose
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
Left Front chairman and CPI(M) state secretary Biman Bose today requested party leaders and workers to refrain from using derogatory words or comments against rival political leaders.
"Sometimes in over excitement some party leaders and comrades use words which should not be used. Please don't make such comments against rival politicians and never make personal attacks on other politicians. We the Left leaders and workers should never do it," Bose said in a rally in the city.
Bose's comment came in the backdrop of reported derogatory comments made by former minister and CPI(M) MLA Anishur Rehman against West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee months back.
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants