Cramping her style
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Maryam Zakaria shoots a rain song for Grand Masti while suffering from severe cramps
Maryam Zakaria had a tough time shooting for a romantic rain song with Aftab Shivdasani for Grand Masti because the newbie from Sweden was in great pain during the entire shoot. "First of all it was quite an experience for me to shoot in the rain, and to top it, I had severe body cramps. I found it difficult to move my limbs because of the cramps and I was on pain-killers throughout the shooting. I even drank several glasses of electrolyte because I was feeling very weak and the choreographer Chinni Prakash had conceived some very energetic moves for Aftab and me. I almost collapsed after shooting non-stop for the entire night," discloses Zakaria adding that she still has to visit the doctor because shooting for the song has resulted in her developing cervical spondylitis.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP