Cramping her style
- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
Maryam Zakaria shoots a rain song for Grand Masti while suffering from severe cramps
Maryam Zakaria had a tough time shooting for a romantic rain song with Aftab Shivdasani for Grand Masti because the newbie from Sweden was in great pain during the entire shoot. "First of all it was quite an experience for me to shoot in the rain, and to top it, I had severe body cramps. I found it difficult to move my limbs because of the cramps and I was on pain-killers throughout the shooting. I even drank several glasses of electrolyte because I was feeling very weak and the choreographer Chinni Prakash had conceived some very energetic moves for Aftab and me. I almost collapsed after shooting non-stop for the entire night," discloses Zakaria adding that she still has to visit the doctor because shooting for the song has resulted in her developing cervical spondylitis.