Cramping her style
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Maryam Zakaria shoots a rain song for Grand Masti while suffering from severe cramps
Maryam Zakaria had a tough time shooting for a romantic rain song with Aftab Shivdasani for Grand Masti because the newbie from Sweden was in great pain during the entire shoot. "First of all it was quite an experience for me to shoot in the rain, and to top it, I had severe body cramps. I found it difficult to move my limbs because of the cramps and I was on pain-killers throughout the shooting. I even drank several glasses of electrolyte because I was feeling very weak and the choreographer Chinni Prakash had conceived some very energetic moves for Aftab and me. I almost collapsed after shooting non-stop for the entire night," discloses Zakaria adding that she still has to visit the doctor because shooting for the song has resulted in her developing cervical spondylitis.
Grand Masti which is directed by Indra Kumar is a sequel to the 2004 Masti and also stars Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh and others.