Cramping her style
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
Maryam Zakaria shoots a rain song for Grand Masti while suffering from severe cramps
Maryam Zakaria had a tough time shooting for a romantic rain song with Aftab Shivdasani for Grand Masti because the newbie from Sweden was in great pain during the entire shoot. "First of all it was quite an experience for me to shoot in the rain, and to top it, I had severe body cramps. I found it difficult to move my limbs because of the cramps and I was on pain-killers throughout the shooting. I even drank several glasses of electrolyte because I was feeling very weak and the choreographer Chinni Prakash had conceived some very energetic moves for Aftab and me. I almost collapsed after shooting non-stop for the entire night," discloses Zakaria adding that she still has to visit the doctor because shooting for the song has resulted in her developing cervical spondylitis.
Grand Masti which is directed by Indra Kumar is a sequel to the 2004 Masti and also stars Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh and others.