CREDAI to distribute 600 tabs to realtors
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
Over 600 free tablets will be distributed among an equal number of real estate developers who will be attending the two-day national conference of the Confederation of Real Estate Developers' Association of India (CREDAI) from December 13 in New Delhi.
"The CREDAI event will be a paperless conference. We will, therefore, distributing 600 Google Nexus tablets, that has a market price of Rs 18,000, to the developers, free of cost," said Jaxay Shah, vice-president of the real estate body while addressing mediapersons here on Wednesday.
About 200 real estate developers from Gujarat are expected to participate in the conference, of which about 20 are first-time developers, said Shah. The conference was being held at a crucial time when the real estate sector was passing through a lean phase, he added.
"This event is happening at a time when the investors' confidence is low. We will also be discussing issues related to Gujarat at the event in Delhi," he added. Talking about the real estate industry in the state, Shah said the developers were seeing a 50% drop in sales as compared to last year and are looking to launch more projects in the affordable category.