Credo India Fund buys 19 lakh IndusInd Bk shares for Rs 77 cr
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Foreign institutional investor Credo India Thematic Fund Ltd today acquired 19 lakh shares of IndusInd Bank in an open market transaction for nearly Rs 77 crore.
Credo, which held 1.53 crore shares or 3.28 per cent stake in IndusInd Bank at the end of September quarter, bought 19 lakh shares in the private sector lender, as per block deal data on the stock exchanges.
Credo India Thematic Fund is a sub-account of FII Credo Fund Management Ltd.
The shares were purchased at an average price of Rs 405 apiece aggregating to a deal size of Rs 76.95 crore.
The shares were acquired from Banque Profile De Gestion Sa, one of the shareholders of the bank. At the end of July-September quarter, the entity owned 1.24 crore shares or 2.65 per cent holding in IndusInd Bank.
Earlier this week, Credo had bought 28.6 lakh shares in the private bank for about Rs 119 crore from Banque Profile De Gestion Sa.
The IndusInd Bank scrip rose 0.9 per cent to settle at Rs 408.65 apiece on the BSE.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express