Cricket tourney from today
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
The inaugural edition of All India T20 Cricket Tournament will be organised by GD Sharma Memorial Cricket Society from February 26 to March 3 at Tau Devi Lal Cricket Stadium, Sector 3, Panchkula, and Sector 16 Cricket Stadium, and JR Institute, Barwala. The tournament is being played under the aegis of Panchkula District Cricket Association (PDCA).Top corporate teams from across the country including Air India, Indian Oil, BSNL, CAG, State bank of Patiala, India Cements, FCCI, and Delhi Cricket Club are expected to vie for the top honours.The tournament will be played on league-cum-knockout basis. All matches will be of 20 overs aside and the teams have been divided in two pools. Top two teams from each pool will qualify for the semifinals.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18