Crime file: Cops look for man who switched ATM card, stole Rs 8 lakh
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
By that time, over Rs 8 lakh — Dutt's lifetime savings — had been withdrawn. "I immediately reported the matter to police. But nothing has happened so far. I vividly remember he was fair, with sharp features and coloured brown hair. Whatever I had saved for the education and marriage of my daughters is gone," Dutt said.
"The police have given me footage from various ATMs in Delhi, Hisar, Karnal and other cities from where the money was withdrawn using my card. However, it is unclear and the face is completely unrecognisable," he said.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (North West), P Karunakaran said a man was arrested a month ago for his involvement in five such cases. "I am not sure if Dutt's case is also among those we solved. But the arrested man had stolen people's money and cheated them in exactly the same manner."
- In Malda, it’s still all about Ghani Khan
- Dasmunsi’s teen son invokes father’s AIIMS dream and Rahul’s name to seek votes for mother
- Modi can take India to next level: Bedi
- IPL style event will help women’s cricket: Anjum
- ‘Accused’s friends have deposed against him’
- Exhibition takes hopeful look at dilapidated mills in city