Cristiano Ronaldo puts up nude portrait of himself at Spanish house
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Visitors to Cristiano Ronaldo's garish Spanish pad will not just have his grand piano, aquarium and ceiling mirrors to admire about, as the footie ace has hung a larger-than-life picture of himself naked on the wall of his home, reports the Sun.
According to the Sun, the architect who designed the Real Madrid ace's place in Madrid said that Ronaldo has all the clichés one can imagine.
"Why would he want a grand piano? I think it's because of the things some people miss out on as children. He must have seen it in one of the rich people's homes in Miami Vice and thought he should have the same," the architect said.