Cristiano Ronaldo says best time in football was with 'first love' Manchester United
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his best time in football was with his former club Manchester United. A young Ronaldo won one World club championship and Champions League trophy, three Premier League titles, two League Cups an FA Cup and a Community Shield during his time with the Red Devils, which is nine trophies at home and abroad compared to just three domestic gongs in Spain so far, the Sun reports.
Ronaldo, who was sold for a record 80 million pound to the Los Blancos, said United was a very good cycle for him, as he won everything there, adding it was a fantastic part of his life there. The Portuguese added maybe it was the time he enjoyed his football the most because he was so young, adding that to be at Manchester United, which is one of the biggest clubs in the world at just 18, was a dream. Ronaldo further said to play alongside those players you had only seen before on television, maybe that's why he feels he enjoyed it there the most.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer